40 SERIES HORIZONTAL FLOAT SWITCH BLUE POLYPHENYLENE SULFIDE FORM C 4W 1/2" NPT
• Part Number: DE45-10C04
• Product Brand: Deeter
Please note that the image may not match the displayed part number exactly.
|Technical Data||White PVC||Black Nylon||Grey Polypropylene||PPS|
|Suitable specific gravity||0.7||0.7||0.7||0.7|
|Maximum Pressure||200 KPa||200 KPa||200 KPa||200 KPa|
|Operating Temperature||-20 to +65°C||-20 to +80°C||-20 to +80°C||-30 to +125°C|
|PVC Cable length*||1 metre||1 metre||1 metre||1 metre|
*Other lengths available to order
Example: DE43-15A01 describes an M16 internal mount Black Nylon sensor having a form A switch rated at 15 watts
NB: Form C only available in 4 Watt rating
Cable: 2 and 3 core 7/0.2mm PVC or high temperature PTFE
Switch Contact Ratings (pure resistive load). For other loads ie. capacitive,inductive or incandescent lamps please contact Deeter for advice.
Form C SPDT contacts. 4 Watts max. 60V DC max.switching voltage 200V DC breakdown voltage 1.0A max. switching current
Form A SPST contacts. Low power switching 15 Watts max. 240V AC max. switching voltage 0.3A max. switching current
Form A SPST contacts. High power switching 50 Watts max. 240V AC max. switching voltage 1.0A max. switching current
- Horizontally mounted miniature liquid level sensors designed for external or internal tank mounting.
- The design provides a cost effective solution where high reliability in a demanding environment is called for.
- Available in UL/WRC listed PVC,Polypropylene,PPS and Nylon materials to permit use in most chemical and temperature environments.
- By rotating the body through 180°it is possible to sense for high or low conditions.
- Coupled with a choice of switching options this design is ideal for food,automotive,petroleum,chemical and laboratory applications.